Re: [WestMichiganHams] Repost of WA5VJB Cheap Yagis for VHF/UHF from Sept. 17th

  • Jim KC8PCJ
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      Looks llike I replyed to the wrong e-mail. Here it is again.

      Another antenna for sat operation is a quagi. they are very simple to build and work well. I have built both 2M and 70Cm versions. Used the for field day Sat contact.

      for all kinds of antenna projeects. To many antennas and not enough time.

      73s