Fremont 146.920 repeater

  • Tim Deater
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 8, 2009
      The Fremont 92 repeater will be off the air for a while. The duplexer
      has finally completely failed, so it is going to Telewave for repair.

      We have raised $320.00 towards this repair. I know this will not
      cover it, but at least it will get it shipped and looked at, and get
      us a final quote on having it repaired once and for all. If anyone
      can spare anything, please let me know. Their estimate for the
      repairs is around $550 without looking at it, so I know we are short.
      I don't have all the cash in my own wallet to make up the difference,
      so I am hoping either the repair comes in a lot less than expected, or
      maybe some of you will donate to the repair fund.

      You can donate by getting a hold of me, or sending money trough pay
      pal to ncecginc@... .

      I hope everyone made it trough the wind storm with their antennas, and
      houses intact.

      73's everyone

      Tim Deater
      KC8MSE
      Newaygo County EC
      kc8mse@...
      231-652-0313
    • K8TB
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009
        Tim,

        what is wrong with the duplexor? Did it take a lightning hit? If it
        is just mistuned, I have a spectrum analyzer with a tracking generator
        that can retune a duplexor very fast. For that amount of money, you
        could get close to buying a new one.

        tom K8TB