Bruce Reffeor WD8KPQ SK

  • Dennis Harriss
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2009
      It is with regret that I pass on the following information from the Care
      Page setup for Bruce WD8KPQ.

      Bruce was admitted to the with a Brain Aneurysm about a month ago.

      Dear Friends,

      With a saddened heart I need to share the fact that we lost Bruce yesterday
      afternoon at about 3:30 PM. I have family here from PA as well as my close
      family living here.

      I have the arrangements made for all to see. They will be available by mid
      morning today at www.throopfh.com .

      God bless each and everyone of you. The family and I would like to thank all
      of you for all the prayers, concerns, cards and love. I know you are all
      saddened by this news. Bruce is finally at peace as was his desire.

      With love,

      Char

      My condolences to Char and the rest of Bruce's Family.

      Denny N8CTT
      n8ctt@...
      n8ctt@...
      n8ctt2@...