144 SSB nets *ON* tonight 144.250 7:50-8pm; 144.240 9:10-20; 144.250 9:50-10

  • kc9bqa
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      It's Wednesday, so it's 144 SSB net night. Michigan has 3
      options, and the best times to listen are in the subject line.
      Activity has really picked up across a wide area of the Midwest/Great Lakes. There are different net options at various
      times on different frequencies. Since the long-term goal is to increase activity greatly across the whole Midwest, I'm ecstatic.

      Full details about the weekly nets are at http://www.kc9bqa.com

      The addition of WB9LYH Mark in EN54 -- middle of WI as net
      control on 144.240 from 7:15-8:30pm is a big step forward. He has
      500w and stacked 17B2's (horizontal polarization) plus a great QTH. He's going to really get things fired up across a wide area. He's
      also the easiest EN54 anyone in MI will ever hear.

      Listen along to the nets to hear what is possible, and say
      hello if you have the time.
      Since we're committed to these nets long-term, this fall would
      be a great time to make antenna improvements, if you're interested.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates