OpenForum Topic - The Great Lakes Reflector

  • wallymsu
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 17, 2009
      Tonight (9/17) at 8:30pm EST I will be giving an OpenForum discussion on the setup and design of the Great Lakes Reflector conference server. This will be generously hosted by SOUTH CARS on IRLP ref 9614. Please note this is an integrated conference and will have EchoLink available on conference *SCARS* node 96140 as well.

      If you are interested in the current and future plans for the Great Lakes conference server or have never heard of this great W. Michigan asset you are welcome to join us! The presentation will be followed with an open question and answer period.

      73's
      Mike
      kb8zgl