Correct date typo, Holland Fox Hunt Invitation and tune-up night.

  • Michel Hill
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 16, 2009
      Sorry, somehow I typed "May" instead of "August" in notice for next Tuesday's "Tune-Up Tuesday" and the following week's "The Fox and One Old Guy" fox hunt.

      Sorry, hope you come anyway. :-)

      "TUNE-UP TUESDAY", August 18th at 7:00 PM   ----- Hudsonville McDonalds
      "THE FOX AND ONE OLD GUY" Fox Hunt, August 25th at 7:00 PM  ---- Holland ARC Clubhouse
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 16, 2009
        What do you mean "somehow"... you typed May instead
        of August... I assume you used your fingers, right?

        Seeeeeeee ya Tuesday... and THANKS for all your work
        getting this together !