Coast Guard Volunteer Picnic August 22 - Thank you all that helpped

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 15, 2009

      Hello Everyone …… I want to thank all the hams that help with the Coast Guard Festival events. Everything went great.

      The Grand Haven Festival committee has invited all the hams and their spouse’s that help with the Coast Guard events to the Volunteer Picnic Saturday, August 22, 2009 at the Coast Guard Park in Ferrysburg to thank you for all your hard work.

      Time 4:00pm - 7:00pm

        Please let me know if you can attend and how many by August 17th so I can forward a count to the Coast Guard Festival by e-mail kb8odb@... or call me at 616-846-7307 ( leave a message if I am not home ) please include your call.

      Thank you Don

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB
      Assistant Emergency Coordinator for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County
      e-mail:kb8odb@...