Re: Muskegon Club Fox Hunt...

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 11, 2009
      Tom:

      The Muskegon radio club encourages and invites all hams to enjoy their program and activities.

      Bill, NA8M
      Sec'ty MAARC

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 11, 2009
        Bill, Tom,

        How about putting the particulars of the hunts here on the reflector..  I couldn't find anything in the web site about either hunt.

        Thanks and 73

        The Muskegon radio club encourages and invites all hams to enjoy their program and activities.

        Bill, NA8M
        Sec'ty MAARC

        --- In WestMichiganHams@ yahoogroups. com, K8TB <k8tb@...> wrote:

        > I saw a blurb on the Muskegon club web site that they are going to
        > have an August and a September fox hunt.
        >
        > Are these open to non club members? If so, does anyone have a
        > time/date and starting point, and rules?
        >
        > For anyone who is interested in fox hunting, Mike, W8DER has just
        > started a web site:
        >
        > http://www.michigan foxhunter. com
        >

        > And a Yahoo group:
        >
        > MichiganFoxHunter@ yahoogroups. com
        >
        > While you have to be approved to be able to post messages, all of
        > the messages are in the open for non-subscribing folks to read.
        >

        > The desire is to be able to post dates and swap information/ stories and
        > lies about fox hunts in Michigan.
        >
        > de tom K8TB

        Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
        Checked by AVG.
      • K8TB
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 11, 2009
          Bill,

              Thank you for the note back. The reason I ask, is that there are some clubs that require a person to be a member of that club to participate. And that is fine for that club. But now that the MAARC encourages outside "competition", I think even more highly of MAARC :)

              If anyone has details as to the date/time and start location, I would appreciate that info..

              And speaking for Mike, W8DER, we would are looking for a representative of MAARC to join us on the new Yahoo list:

          MichiganFoxHunter@yahoogroups.com

              Anyone is encouraged to join there. We would like a representative of every club and group in Michigan to keep this new group informed of all Fox Hunts in Michigan.
          Who knows, we might end up with the "Michigan Invitational Fox-O-limpics :)   (mis-spelling by design....)

              73 de tom K8TB

          .