WMNI Divisional Emergency Disaster Services Coordinator to speak in Muskegon

  • ravennaelectronics
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
      James D Warfield,WMNI Divisional Emergency Disaster Services
      Coordinator for the Salvation Army will be speaking at the Muskegon County Emergency Communication Services meeting tomorrow night. James will cover what the Salvation Army does for people during disasters and what SATERN does. SATERN stands for Salvation Army
      Team Emergency Radio Network. We want to get to know James and the other SATERN members now so that we can begin building interoperability.

      The meeting is at the Muskegon County EOC at 7pm. The EOC is at 1611 Oak Street in Muskegon. Talk-in is the Muskegon 146.820 repeater which has a standard offset and pl of 94.8 You may also call me if you need futher directions.

      Please, if you can come out please do so. Let us show our support and
      committment to working together.

      Best Regards,
      Rich "Doc" Strait, AC8AL
    • ravennaelectronics
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
        The address is 1611 Oak Avenue and not Oak Street.

        Best Regards,
        "Doc"