144.250 SSB net *ON* tonight -- 7:30 eastern

  • KC9BQA
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 5, 2009
      Hello,

      I've announced tonight's nets on http://www.kc9bqa.com

      I made a post yesterday that has good websites to watch for potential band openings on 2m, 1.25cm and 70cm. We're heading into prime time for good conditions on the higher bands. If we get consistently warmer weather, and high pressure parks overhead or just to our east, we may get some evenings thru early mornings where decent stations will work others 200-500 miles away.

      This stuff happens every year, but so few hams know about it.
      You can't say I didn't try to educate.

      If you have any interest in getting more out of VHF/UHF,
      give the website a short visit.

      73,
      Todd KC9BQA EN63ao 40 N of Milwaukee
      http://www.kc9bqa.com For Frequent VHF/UHF Updates