Still could use your help

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 1:20 PM
      We still could use you help for the Coaest Guard Parade ... There Has also been a requist for help for the fireworks at night Saturday .... I need one person for the water front stage area and one for over on the hill were the fireworks are set off... let me know if you can help with this .... Just a reminder this is the one thing in Grand Haven we need a lot of hams for so please come out and help if you can .....Also if you are along the parade route watching the parade bring your handheld and check into the net on 145.49 with what your location is ... Thanks for all your help ...73 Don

      Hello all sat aug 1 2009 is the grand parade for the grand haven coast guard festival there is a breakfast at 7:00 at russ's on beacon blvd. on the parade committee parade lineup will start after that health and safety will meet at the public safety parking lot on the corner of 6th and Columbus St at 9:00 If you can help contact Don kb8odb at kb8odb@sbcglobal. net or John kc8uny at kc8uny@arrl. net  thanks

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB
      Assistant Emergency Coordinator for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County
      e-mail:kb8odb@...