Wednesday Night Digital Net

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2006
      Well, the net hasn't had any checkins the last 2 weeks, so perhaps I
      should announce it again! It's held every Wednesday night at 8 PM
      eastern, on the NOARC 145.490 -94.8 repeater. I take checkins the usual
      way, then each station makes their comment using a digital signal.

      The last 2 months I've been using different modes every other week,
      however from now on I'm going to stick to PSK31, since that seems to be
      what everyone's interested in. If there's interest, perhaps I'll start a
      separate net for slow-scan TV (which I was doing on the third week of
      each month).

      If you want to get in on it, all you need is a computer, software, and
      optionally a soundcard-to-rig interface.

      For Windows:
      MultiPSK (free): http://members.aol.com/f6cte/index_anglais.htm
      MixW ($50): http://www.mixw.net

      For Linux: