NEW Reflector

  • K8MHZ
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
      Hello Everyone,

      It is my understanding that the new Reflector, WestMichiganHams, will be for general amateur topics with a bit of an em comm twist while the original reflectors will try to keep their content specific to their individual groups.

      This is a great move and I thank Don for taking the initiative to start the new list (list / reflector are one and the same).  I see that there are already 12 members, myself included.

      I urge all members of MCARES to join the WestMichiganHams Reflector.  At some time in the future, the MCARES list will be reviewing it's membership and those without an interest in MCARES will be removed.  We hope that everyone gets on the new, improved WestMichiganHams Reflector before we start paring down the MCARES list.

      Thanks and 73,

      Mark K8MHZ
    • Jeff's Lists
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 13, 2006
        This will be a great place for all West Michigan Hams to chat about issues in West Michigan.

        Jeff