Any CW Ops in Kalamazoo?

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 16, 2009
      A friend forwarded this to me, so I'm forwarding this to this
      reflector. Please respond direct to KC8ZTJ

      Tnx es 73 de n8xx Hg

      I was in one of your classes a couple of years back at the Kalamazoo Red Cross where you taught CW for the General Class. There are several of us in the area who would like to see a CW class reinstated in the area. Any suggestions on instructors for the course?

      Thanks

      John Mathieson
      KC8ZTJ
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2009
        Ask Chuck who is current or just past pres of Holland club.
        He is a swell guy and can do it right.