GRARA Field Day Information

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2009
      The Grand Rapids Amateur Radio Association will be activating W8DC for Field Day, June 27 & 28, at K8IHY's FB QTH, including his
      hanger/barn. The address is 1840 BYRON RD, HUDSONVILLE, MI 49426, a few miles from Rivertown Mall in Grandville, and a few miles from Hudsonville. All hams, and people interested in ham radio, are cordially invited to partake of this event. We will have two stations, one primarily on phone, the other primarily on CW.

      We will be holding two organizational/informational meeting at our Open Radio Room sessions on Wednesday, June 10 and 24. These Open Radio rooms are held at W8DC, Red Cross building, 1050 Fuller Ave NE (one block south of Leonard St.) in Grand Rapids.

      Any interested hams, GRARA members or not, are cordially invited to these session. If you can make these sessions, great! If you cannot, but are interested in partaking of the Field Day festivities, please come out to the site on Saturday, June 27, anytime after 10 a.m. or so.

      73 de n8xx Hg