Re: SATERN DIVISIONAL DIRECTOR TO SPEAK IN MUSKEGON TOMORROW NIGHT

  • ravennaelectronics
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 7, 2009
      The EOC is at 1611 Oak AVENUE and not 1611 Oak Street.

      --- In WestMichiganHams@yahoogroups.com, "ravennaelectronics" <ravennaelectronics@...> wrote:

      > James D Warfield,WMNI Divisional Emergency Disaster Services
      > Coordinator, for SATERN will be speaking at the Muskegon County Emergency Communication Services meeting tomorrow night. SATERN stands for Salvation Army Team Emergency Radio Network. We want to get to know James and the other SATERN members now so that we can begin building interoperability.
      >
      > The meeting is at the Muskegon County EOC at 7pm. The EOC is at 1611 Oak Street in Muskegon. Talk-in is the Muskegon 146.820 repeater which has a standard offset and pl of 94.8
      > Please, if you can come out please do so. Let us show our support and committment to working together.
      >
      > Best Regards,
      > Rich "Doc" Strait, AC8AL
      > Red Cross DST Lead/ MCECS AEC Red Cross

    • J lists
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 7, 2009
        I can't say enough about Jame's and his people. They are great! We
        are lucky to have them putting together a program in our area! If you
        are not already attached to a program I would highly recommend getting
        involved.

        Jeffrey Nawrot N8JSN