Ceremony of Last Call

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3 2:25 PM
      All:

      Our ham community lost a ham friend last month. Matt, K8MLD was a member of the Muskegon radio club and active in the ham community. We will honor his memory with a Ceremony of Last Call on our regular two-meter net. Please join us for this event on Wednesday, June 10 at 7:00 pm on the MAARC, W8ZHO repeater. The frequency is 146.94 with the usual offset and PL tone.

      You don't have to have known Matt so well. We would appreciate help with this special remembrance of a silent key friend.

      We hope to hear you on our net.

      Thanks and 73

      Bill, NA8M