Repeaters and base stations

  • Tim Deater
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 3, 2009
      I have some equipment that the boss wants out of the way in the radio room.  Make me an offer on any of it:

      GE MastrII repeater station, COMB number DC76YAS66A, currently on 155.13tx / 156.03rx.  It powered on and worked last time I checked.

      Motorola MSF5000 UHF repeater, currently on a GMRS repeater pair, 462.5/467.5.  100 watts, 406-512MHz

      Micor paging transmitter with high stability oscillator.  Currently set up as an EMWIN VHF transmitter on 163.300.  I think I have all of the wires re-connected correctly, with an antenna and a couple of jumpers it would go back on the air.  100w pa.

      You can see pictures of all of these at www.tdats.net/sale .

      Make an offer on what you want.  I want to see it go to a good home, and not the metal recycler.

      Everything is located in Fremont.

      73
      Tim Deater
      KC8MSE