New this week at Tool Max

  • Tool Max Industrial Supply
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
      New this week at the Store

      D-104 Desk Microphone Like new $40.00
      Bencher BY-2 Iambic keyer paddle with chrome base. Nice $50
      HEIL GM-5 Microphone w/ Icom 8 pin plug adapter, foot pedal and Boom $120.00 Like new

      Other New items in Stock

      45Amp Power Supply $170
      Lighting Arresters $21.50 ea
      HF Antenna  20 Meter Fiberglass Hamsticks in Stock  $20 each
      RG-58 Cable .25 per foot
      RG-8X Coax Cable .50 per Foot
      75 ohm Cable 9040 International Wire and Cable .35per foot
      PL-259 Connectors $3.25 ea  adadapters for RG-58 or RG-8X $1.10 ea
      BNC - SO-239 Connectors $2.50 ea
      Double Female Connectors $2 ea

      We also have Diagonal Pliers, Digital Multi Testers, Electrical Tape,Precision Screwdrivers Sets, Soldering guns, Irons and Industrial Batteries for your HT's

      We are the only stocking Dealer in Michigan for W5YI Gordon West Study Manuals.

      Technician Class $18.95
      General Class $20.95
      Extra Class $24.95
      FCC Part 97 rule book only $3.95
      ARRL Level 1 Amateur Radio Emergency Communications Course Level 1 books $16 each

      Ramsey Kits for Kids ( or Adults)

      300 in 1 Electronic Lab $70
      Bell Action Kit $9
      Motor Action Kit $8
      LED Binky Kit $8
      Police Siren Kit $8
      Electronic Dripping Faucet $10
      LED Strobe Light with Case $45
      AM Broadcast Transmitter Kit with Case $35
      Tri-Field Meter $64

      Tool  Max Industrial Supply is the Tool and Ham Radio retail store on Schamber Dr just off Pontaluna Rd and US-31 just north of  the old Hob Knob or Michael's Restaurant (Now tore down) in Muskegon . We have tools, industrial suppliers and Ham radios parts for sale.
      For more information call or e mail Tom KB8VEE at 231 798-7898  I am in the Store from 8:30AM-4:30PM Monday-Friday. Stop by and see me for all your Ham needs.

      From Tool Max Industrial Supply
      231 798-7898
      E Mail toolmax@...
      Website www.toolmaxonline.com
    • Tom V
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2009
        The D-104 Sold today and was just a D-104. The keyer has a 1/4 phone plug on it.Tom KB8VEE

        is that a silver eagle d104 mike or just a d104. and the keyer is everything there to hook it up to a radio ts-680 kenwood. thanks paul

[...]

        From Tool Max Industrial Supply
        231 798-7898
        E Mail toolmax@verizon. net
        Website www.toolmaxonline. com