Reminder of EOC Staff Monthly Training

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 38 KB

    From: BSmith@... [mailto:BSmith@...]
    Sent: Tuesday, May 19, 2009 3:10 PM
    To: Elushik, Rick; brockj@...; Brouwer, Dave; dave356@...; Howard Fitzgerald; Hoekstra, Marv; alandbarbk@...; Dave Lamer; Lohman, Laryn; Malarik, Paul; Don Meyer; Mokma, Ron; Larry Redder; JIM TANIS; Ted VandenBrink; kb8vee@...; DPhillips@...; Weersing, Dave; BSmith@...; Steve VanderHill; MAXWELL, SINDEE; Bill King; Bok, John; BThomas@...; CSaddler@...; Gerry Dawson; Vollink, Josh; Don Stephens; Phil Metten; Rich Brand; Capt. Rick Yonker; John Fisher; Perry Zimonick; Dahl, Dave; Joe Veldhuis; Mackay, Jason; Gruppen Bill
    Subject: Reminder of EOC Staff Monthly Training

    Just a reminder of our Monthly EOC Staff Training, this Thurs,, at the EOC 7:00 PM.

    This month's training will be the annual Haz-Mat Awareness Update.

    Please advise the number you'll have attending so I can have adequate handouts.

    I've attached the 2009 training schedule for your reference.

    Bill Smith
    Ottawa County Sheriff's Office
    Emergency Management Unit
    12220 Fillmore St.