With Dayton this weekend we need your help

  • Don Meyer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2009
      Hello Everyone ... With Dayton being this weekend some of the hams that normally help us out are not avalible so if you can help us out with the Girls on the run event in Grand Haven this Saturday please let my self Don Meyer kb8odb@... or John Fisher know you will be there .... we are meeting at the GHPS parking lot at 8:30 and then will meet with the GHPS group in the meeting room to get assignments. tThis event is normally done by 12:00 .... Thank you ..73 Don

      Donald Meyer - KB8ODB
      Assistant Emergency Coordinator for Amateur Radio in Ottawa County
      e-mail:kb8odb@...