Matt David, K8MLD Funeral

  • jimk8cop@afo.net
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2009
      All,

      I received a telephone call from, Mary Ogden, Matt's sister this morning at
      work. The funeral will be this Friday at 1:00 PM at the Muskegon State
      Park (Scenic Drive/ Memorial Drive) near the Bath House. The obit will be
      in the newspaper this evening.

      If I learn of any other information, I will pass it on.

      Jim, K8COP

      http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE
    • jimk8cop@afo.net

        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2009