Upgrade the Shack -- Desk, Chair and Book Cases for sale

    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2009
      I have a nice commercial grade desk, with a couple good office grade
      chairs, and some book cases with matching finish for sale. These were
      in my office before I retired, so they are high quality excellent
      condition.

      Desk only $200 - Book cases only $15 - Chairs only $40. Maybe package
      deal ... tempt me!
      You take away - I am in SW Grand Rapids.

      Inexpensive way to upgrade the shack. Desk alone over $1G new... I
      must make room in the garage for the car....

      See here:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/minirichards/sets/72157617599255928/