Help For "The Burn Survivor Car Show"

  • John Hanse
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2009
      I would like to thank those who have contacted me to help out with the
      Car Show.

      I Have meet with the organizers and now have a better and full scope
      of the event.
      It Will be held Fifth Third Ball Park in Comstock Park, MI on Saturday
      May 16, 2009. it open to the public at 9 am till 3 p.m.. Their will be
      activities for the Big kids and Little Kids. A Fund raising auction at
      10AM, a live band and concessions Vendors.

      As for the workers i need about 8 to 10 Amateur operators from 6 am
      till 10 am to help with the parking and line up SHOW cars and any
      small tasks to help out. I am also wondering if any group would like
      to set up at a table and do promotion and information about ham radio
      (A good chance for good P.R. for any local Ham groups).

      http://www.burnsurvivorcarshow.com/

      Their will be free admission for your family, so bring bring them and
      lets make this fun day for the family.

      I have a couple on the list and thank you. If you could pleas contact
      me to sign up.

      John Hanse KC8QDE

      johnhanse@...