Ray Larabee's (N8LRF) wife

  • J lists
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30, 2009

      All:

      I regret to share with you that Ray Larabee’s (N8LRF) wife passed away Tuesday April 28th

      Please remember Ray and his family in your thoughts and your prayers
      during this time of their loss and grief.

      Ray’s Email Address is: n8lrf@...

      I am providing the text from the obituary below:

      LARABEE (DAVENPORT) Julie J. Larabee, age 51, of Grand Rapids, went to be with her Lord and Savior on Tuesday, April 28, 2009. She was preceded in death by her father, Gerald Davenport. She will be lovingly remembered by her husband of 31 years, Ray Larabee; mother, Shirley Davenport; children, Raymond Larabee Jr, Debralee (Chad) Weber, Aaron Larabee, Jamie Larabee, and Kristin Larabee; sisters, Celeste (Henry) Rutledge, Peggy Green, Erika Davenport, and Amy (Dewane) Dunklee; in-laws, Mike (Kris) Larabee, Linda (Charlie) Dykstra, and Laura (Mark) Reffitt; and many nieces, nephews and friends. The funeral service will be held 2 p.m. Friday at the Cook Memorial Chapel, 4235 Prairie SW, Grandville (East Building) with Pastor Philip Schout officiating. Interment will be at Chapel Hill Memorial Gardens. The family will meet with relatives and friends on Thursday from 5 to 8 p.m. at the Cook Funeral Home, Grandville (West Building). Memorial contributions may be made to Jenison Baptist Temple. The family welcomes memories and messages in their guest book online at www.cookfuneralservices.com. Cook Funeral and Cremation Services

      The web site for the obituary at the funeral home is:

      http://obit.cookfuneralhome.com/obitdisplay.html?id=662574&listing=Current

      There is an option to send condolences to Ray and his family and to sign the
      guest book.

      May God grant peace to her memory, comfort to her family, and grace to us
      all as we seek to live faithful lives.

      Thank You for your support
      Jeffrey Nawrot
      RACES Coordinator
      Kent County, Michigan

      This message has been prepared on resources owned by Kent County Radio

      Amateur Civil Emergency Service. It is subject to the Acceptable Use Policy

      and Procedures of KCRACES.

      Jeffrey Nawrot N8JSN

      Kent County RACES Coordinator | Kent County SAR Director

      Office: 616-827-7601 | www.kcraces.net | www.kentcountysar.org

      Cell: 616-723-0917 - TXT capable|  jnawrot@...

      --- "the right decision is not always the easy decision! ---