Possibly looking like a ham radio half ass operation

  • Jack Amelar
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 17 11:26 AM
      Possibly looking like a ham radio half ass operation

      Sorry for the strong subject line, but it was meant to get attention.

      Yes, it’s me again. Still need O N E M O R E communications
      volunteer for the Manistee National Forest cleanup communications
      support. If not, one of the collection sites will not be supported.
      With the communications credit going to “West Michigan Area Amateur
      Radio Operators” printed on banners handouts and shirts, well, you know
      what that means.

      So come on. There has to be O N E M O R E person available!

      To reintegrate, meet at the CarGo gas station in Twin Lake, Hwy M-120,
      north of Muskegon, TOMORROW Saturday, April 18 7:30AM, no later than
      8:30AM, disperse to assignments just after 9. Coffee an donuts provided
      in the morning, as well as lunch about 1-1:30 which concludes the event.

      If you are one of the rare ones available, and believe helping support
      the 250+ volunteers who will be cleaning public lands where illegal
      dumping has been taking place is a worthy cause, call my cell phone
      (616)318-4551 ASAP. DO NOT E-MAIL ME as I am just about to head over to
      the CarGo station where I will be setup and spending the night in a
      motorhome.

      Thank you for your consideration, also thanks to the nice words of
      support I have received from those of you that want to help but for
      variety of reasons just can’t.

      73 Jack NY8D

      Jack Amelar
      1554 Lincoln Lake Ave NE