GE Master II

  • Tim Deater
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 16, 2009
      I have an old GE Mastr II mobile that is in my way.  The comb number on it is EX76KKS66A, this decodes to 12vdc 100 watts, 8 channels, 150.8 - 174MHz.  As far as I can tell, it is a complete radio, with control head, speaker, mic and everything.  This is the thick unit, not the thin one.  As far as I know it worked when it was pulled from service, who knows how long ago...

      Anyone interested?

      Tim Deater
      KC8MSE
      kc8mse@...