Ken Groom's Memorial photo attached

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009

      From: Chuck Krueger [mailto:cskrueger1@...]
      Sent: Sunday, April 05, 2009 9:18 AM
      To: Steve Vanderhill; Guelda Saylor; John and Sue Siedleman; Allen Macalleh; Annett Miller; Brad DeVall; Candice Lotriet; Cornelius Washington; Danie; Les Cullen; Penny Clark; WMCHS Computers; Caleb Zimmerman; Podge Ponter; dewind@...; Eddie Ward; Ed Sick; Debbie Heiser; Jim Bush; Larry Pratt; Lyle E Pratt; Ronald Pratt; YuVonne Ostrowski; Gary Miedema; Mike Koetje; morrislh@...; Peter Venlet; Tombie Pappas; Charles Rich; Lola Jackson
      Subject: Ken Groom's Memorial photo attached

      Greetings,

      It's been a long winter and Chuck and I are glad to see some green stems coming up in the garden and robins on the tree.

      I was notified this week that the ground had thawed enough for Ken's memorial stone to be installed at Restlawn.

      As there are so many people that helped Ken (and us) that we wanted to share this with everyone and also take a moment to sincerely thank everyone who supported Ken and us with their donations, thoughts, prayers, and support every step of the way.  Without all of Ken's friends, this would have been an unbearable.

      I especially would like to thank Steve VH & the Holland Ham's for helping Chuck keep the communications regarding Ken moving along around the world.  There is no way we could have talked to everyone ourselves.  (May I ask you one more time to pass this one along?)

      I also want to thank my very special helpers who sat with Ken when I was not able to be there.  You know who you are.  Bless you all!

      Hugs & Hugs,
      --
      Sherry & Chuck Krueger