CANCELLATION : Tonight's OCEC Meeting

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 9, 2009

      Hello, due to only having one issue to discuss, which is the need for additional Tulip Time volunteers, it has been decided to cancel this month’s OCEC meeting which was scheduled to take place tonight at the Fillmore EOC.

      The slots for Tulip Time are currently only 50% full thus we need to start asking those new hams and those on the sidelines to volunteer for the Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday parades.  If you or someone you talk to are interested in volunteering for any of the parades, please have them email me with their name, call sign, email address, and telephone number.

      Thanks in advance for assisting in getting those remaining slots filled.

      Best regards,

      Steve Vander Hill

      N8UJD