Contact Number/Email

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2009

      Hello, wonder if someone could help me out, I attempting to contact Doc or Karen Strait but the email I have has bounced back.

      Does anyone have a email or telephone number of Doc & Karen, thanks

      Best regards,

      Steve Vander Hill

      N8UJD

    • ravennaelectronics
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 25, 2009
        To all, the mission has been accomplished.

        Best Regards,
        Doc, AC8AL