Re: [WestMichiganHams] New file uploaded to WestMichiganHams

    Message 1 of 33 , Mar 16, 2009
      I was unaware that D-Star was such a disaster.

      ================ K8JHR ====================

      Message 33 of 33 , Sep 29, 2010
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the WestMichiganHams
        group.

        File : /allochrt.pdf
        Uploaded by : wingerham <N8GMY@...>
        Description : Radio Frequency Allocations

        You can access this file at the URL:

        Regards,

        wingerham <N8GMY@...>