ARBYL Hamfest Saturday April 4

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      Hear ye, Hear Ye, Hear ye! Mark your calendars for the ARGYL Hamfest!

      The Amateur Radio Group of Youth in Lowell (ARGYL) will be holding their
      annual hamfest on Saturday, April 4th 2009. It opens at 8:00am.

      You can expect the 'normal' ARGYL hamfest just at a different time of
      year! Our Three main vendors; Tower Electronics, Amateur Accessories,
      and Elmers Ham Shack will all be there.

      Admission: Adults- $5.00
      Elementary, Middle School, and High School Students- Free

      Advanced Sale Special: Two 5' tables & Admission- $12.00
      One 5' table & Admission- $9.00
      At the door: Two 5' tables & Admission- $15.00
      One 5' table & Admission- $10.00

      Advance Sales/ Information:
      Al Eckman WW8WW
      725 Bowes Rd Apt K6
      Lowell, MI 49331-1684
      Phone: 616-897-7659
      e-mail al.eckman@...

      Hamfest Location
      Lowell High School
      11700 Vergennes St.
      Lowell, MI 49331
      Need Maps?

      V.E. Exams
      10:00 AM- Walk-ins welcome
      Reservations not necessary

      There will be Door Prizes
      Refreshments sold on site Sponsored by: A.R.G.Y.L. (at very reasonable
      prices - editorial comment)

      Talk-in:
      K8LHS: 146.620(-) PL 94.8
      W8LRC: 145.270(-) PL 94.8

      The future of amateur radio is in our 'youth'.
      Support them by attending this hamfest.

      For formatted version of this info see http://www.argyl.org/hamfest.html