OCEC Monthly Meeting - Thursday, March 5, 7:00pm, Fillmore Rm F

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2009
      Hello, this months OCEC (Ottawa County Emergency Communications) meeting
      will be held one week earlier on Thursday, March 5 at 7:00pm, in
      conference room "F" of the new section of the Fillmore Complex.

      Park on the north side of the new complex, enter the lobby, take the
      elevator upstairs, room "F" is directly across the hall.

      If you can not make the meeting but would like some thing placed on the
      agenda, please email it to me and I will place it on the agenda, thanks.

      Best regards,

      Steve
      N8UJD