Some very interesting ham web sites

  • K8TB
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2009
      If I may, I have come across some rather interesting, and time
      consuming web sites.,

      The first is essentially a ham radio version of You Tube., There are
      some rather unique videos. Search out the "AmateurLogicTV" series. These
      are really rather well done, and are rather long. I found that many of
      these videos have shown me some of the "diamond facets" of this hobby
      that I was aware of, but never saw up close.

      This site is http://hamradiotube.com/Vidiscript/

      Be prepared to spend some time there!

      From that, I found a link to another interesting site:

      http://k5ehx.net/

      This guy has put some time into the site.

      Look at the Google map interface for repeaters, including terrain
      mapping:

      http://k5ehx.net/repeaters/qrepeater.php

      Don't tell me I didn't warn you!!

      Tom Bosscher K8TB