Bike MS 2009: Mid Michigan Ride

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2009

      Hello, reference below, if you are interested in working the Bike MS 2009 event, please let me know ASAP, thanks.

      Best regards,

      Steve N8UJD

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 12, 2009
        Yes... depending on when our summer trip comes up...
        My wife and I are trying to put some foreign travel together and
        are not totally sure when that will play... but if here, I will help again.