Kent County Severe Weather Spotter Training 2009! Flyer Attached

  • J Lists
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 11, 2009

      Do you like thunderstorms?

      Do you like serving your community during times of need?

      If you have answered yes to the above questions, then you are invited to the Annual Kent County Severe Weather Spotter Training for the 2009 storm season.  Public invited!

      Date: February 19st, 2009

      Time: 7:00 PM – 9:30 PM

      Location:

      Grandville Middle School Auditorium,

      3535 Wilson Avenue SW, Grandville, MI 49418

      Cost: FREE!

      Bring yourself and a friend.

      RSVP required:

      http://www.kcraces.net/signup/skywarn.php

      Or

      spotterinfo@...

      For more information about Kent County RACES please go to our web

      www.kcraces.net

      Sponsored by:

      Kent County Sheriff’s Department Emergency Management Division

      And

      Kent County Radio Amateur Civil Emergency Service

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2009
        I just found that I can't make it to the training on the 19rd of
        February.

        I recall that other counties had similar training last year, so could
        someone please tell me when and where to go for another spotter
        training session?

        Thanx in advance.

        73 de n8xx Hg
      • J Lists