OCEC Monthly Meeting - Thursday, February 5, 7:00pm, EOC

  • Steve Vander Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2009
      Hello, this months OCEC (Ottawa County Emergency Communications) meeting
      will be held one week earlier on Thursday, February 5 at 7:00pm downstairs
      at the Fillmore Complex.

      The WMSAR (West Michigan Search & Rescue) will be holding their meeting at
      the same time in the EOC main conference room. We actually might combine
      both meetings.

      If you can not make the meeting but would like some thing placed on the
      agenda, please email it to me and I will place it on the agenda, thanks.

      Best regards,

      Steve
      N8UJD
      Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.