Re: Kudos to Kent county Hams from the Michigan QSO Party

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2009
      James:

      I've always submitted a log when I've partook of a contest, even the
      itty bitty QRP contests which sometimes result in only 10 or so
      contacts.

      Of course, it's up to you - but with free logging programmes, such as
      W3KM's General Logging programme (available @
      http://www.qsl.net/w3km/gen_log.htm) or N1MM's logger (available at
      http://www.n1mm.com/) it's very easy to keep a computer generated log
      and have it provide the submission log.

      I found that W3KM's software isn't quite a versatile as N1MM, but
      it's much easier to set up, at least for a dodo like me. :)

      So, please participate in the 2009 Michigan QSO Party and submit your
      log!

      73 de n8xx Hg