North American QSO Party, Saturday, July 10

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
      I was just reminded that the CW segment of the North American QSO Party
      will be held on this very next Saturday -

      Sked is

      January/February 2009 Contests:
      CW: 1800Z January 10 to 0600Z January 11, 2009 (Second full weekend in
      January) That's 1 p.m. Saturday to 1 a.m. Sunday morning, Jan 11-12)

      SSB: 1800Z January 17 to 0600Z January 18, 2009 (Third full weekend in
      January) That's 1 p.m. Saturday to 1 a.m. Sunday morning, Jan 17-18)

      RTTY: 1800Z February 28 to 0600Z, March 1, 2009 (Last full weekend in
      February) That's 1 p.m. Saturday to 1 a.m. Sunday morning, Feb 28 - March 1)

      Full rules are at http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.pdf

      The NAQP is not quite a sprint, but not a "full blown" contest - few of
      the operators go for "gung ho, guts and glory." The main objective
      seems to be to join in the fun, make a few contacts, and get one's feet
      wet into what I consider "light contesting."
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 8, 2009
        I guess everyone figured that out - the NAQP is this coming Saturday,