Re: [WestMichiganHams] 110 VAC Generators for sale

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008

      Workin' for the IBEW by any chance???

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Wednesday, December 03, 2008 05:44
      Subject: Re: [WestMichiganHams] 110 VAC Generators for sale

      i SEE YOU GET UP EARLY AS DO I ;I AM GETTING READY TO GO TO
      WORK I WORK IN ZEELAND I WOULD LIKE TO BUY THE GENERATORS.
      ARE YOU NEAR HOLLAND ,ZEELAND I COULD PICK THEM UP BY FRIDAY/SATURDAY AS I WORK ALL WEEKEND AND I COULD
      SLIP OUT ONE OF THOSE DAYS
      OR MABEY IF YOR CLOSE YOU COULD BRING THEM BY THE POWER PLANT ON WASHINGTON,ON FRIDAY.
      I WOULD PAY YOU FOR YOURE TIME AND GAS
      DUANE, KD8ENN