Jingle Bell Parade .. an evening event with lights and sound

  • Don Meyer - KB8ODB
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      Hello Everyone ….. I just wanted to invite you to help out with the
      Jingle bell parade in Grand Haven. This is one event that offers some
      interesting experiences, like watching a parade at night , the lights
      make the floats stand out and the sound and atmosphere with the snow
      make this an event you don't want to miss …. Top that with a BBQ chips
      and salad at 4:00 before we start it is one of the best events we do in
      Grand Haven. It gives a chance to test your skills in the cold and at
      night all in one evening. So dress warm and come out to join us if you
      can and bring your family to watch the parade this coming Sat evening
      …..

      Thanks to all that have helped out this past year for the events in the
      Tri-Citys everyone of them went great and could not have happened with
      out you ……

      73 Don Meyer – KB8ODB

      kb8odb@...