A few radios and stuff for sale

  • Jeffs lists
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 28, 2008

      Thought I would give someone locally the first crack at this stuff as I’m cleaning / clearing stuff out that I’m not using:  (Reply OFF LIST to jeff@...)

      Icom Dstar 2820H with the GPS and data board.

      All Purchased earlier this year:

      Radio is 649.00

      Data / GPS board is 329.99

      Comes with The Programming / data cable And the software to program it from Icom.

      I’m selling it all locally for 875.00

      Its got maybe 2 total hours transmit time on it.   Its an awesome radio, but I just don’t use it enough to justify keeping it around.

      Alinco DJ596 Dual Band Handheld – 100.00

      Garmin Etrex Legend – 70.00

      Byonics GPS2 Serial GPS with Power adapter 70.00 Used Once

      Panasonic Tough book CF-28 rugged laptop

      -          DVD Drive

      -          Floppy Drive

      -          AC Power Supply

      -          Battery lasts about an hour

      -          Comes with Windows XP installed

      -          Touch Screen

      Mobile “base” / lockable docking station additional 50.00 if you want it.

      HP450 Mobile Printer with battery -  75.00

      Itronix Go-book 250 rugged laptop Has windows XP installed.  100.00

      Garmin GPS76 GPS unit 50.00

      Note:  EMAIL ME OFF LIST if you are interested.  I will not respond to emails sent to the mail list (jeff@...).     Also cash only, sorry no checks and pick up only in Wyoming at my work  cannot ship and cannot deliver due to work schedule.