skywarn special event

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 30, 2008
      SKYWARN Recognition Day Set for December 6
    • T Behler
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 30, 2008
        Is anyone playing this year?

        Are there plans to set up something at the Grand Rapids NWS Office?

        I have brought this to the attention of the new WCM over there, and Tom
        Vandermel.

        If anything gets worked out, please let us know, and I'll try to get a group
        to come down from Mecosta County.

        73 from tom Behler: Kb8TYJ, Mecosta County EC/RO

        SKYWARN Recognition Day Set for December 6
      • Jeffs lists
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 30, 2008

          Tom, I have put in a request to the GRR Skywarn Team who runs the Skywarn / amateur radio operations at the GRR NWS and organizes the event. I  am still waiting for an answer from them.    As soon as I get an answer I’ll let everyone else know.

          Jeff

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2008
            Very cool, Jeff. ... I'll help in any way I can.