New Ham Orientation Class In Big Rapids; Saturday: November 1--there's still time!

  • T Behler
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2008
      Hi, all.

      Please don't forget to register for the following class if you are
      interested.

      We have extended the registration deadline up till the time of the class,
      but it'd be helpful to know who is going to attend, so we know how many
      copies of class materials to prepare.

      In addition to the info below, you'll see an attached narrative about the
      class itself, topics to be covered, etc. .. The narrative was prepared by
      Don Macconnel (WA4FRJ)--the main organizer of the class.

      Thanks, and 73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids

      New ham orientation class and potluck Saturday: November 1 at the Big
      Rapids Department Of Public Safety Building, located at 435 N.
      Michigan.—-Meet and greet at 8:30 a.m., with class to begin at 9 a.m.
      Potluck at 3 p.m. at the conclusion of the class. If you’d like to take the
      class, please RSVP asap to Steve Cowan (KD8DHZ).

      e-mail:

      kd8dhz@... or

      doorman444@...,

      Phone: (989) 382-9452.