Thanks for JOTA!

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2008
      All:

      A HUGE thank you to all who helped with the Jamboree On The Air this
      weekend. We enjoyed good participation from Scouts, their parents,
      leaders, and hams. It would not have been half the success without
      your help and support.

      Also thanks to the MAARC for providing lunch together with the venue.
      A big thanks to the Venture Crew who were tremendous assistants.

      If you spoke to a kid on the radio this weekend I'm sure you made that
      kid's day. You sure made my day, too.

      Bill, AB8SC