Re: [WestMichiganHams] any Windom experts out there?

  • T Behler
    Message 1 of 25 , Oct 12, 2008
      Thanks, Jim.

      Well, I'm using a 4 - 1 balun, so at least that's right! (grin)

      73 de KB8TYJ

      Message 2 of 25 , Oct 12, 2008
        Jim:

        I'm reading the mail with interest here.

        I'm using the auto-tuner in the TS480, although I have an old MFJ 901B
        versatuner that I can also use with my talking SWR meter if needed.

        Will continue to play around as I get time.

        73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ, Big Rapids

        Message 3 of 25 , Oct 12, 2008
          Aw... shoot. I got busy on a project and did not see your reply.

          (project is copying all the old user manuals into PDF format
          for Ten-Tec as a favor to them... you cannot make too many
          friends...

          Sorry. =========== James - K8JHr =============