Re: [WestMichiganHams] Any GENERAL ticket classes coming soon in Muskegon MI ...

  • mapscenes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      THANKS VERY MUCH ... just emailed him.  I appreciate your help.

      73
      k8mic

      In a message dated 10/6/2008 11:07:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, w8amz@... writes:

      Mick,  You should contact Mark Derby K8MHZ  @ k8mhz@k8mhz. com  he is running classes on Monday nights for Tech, General and Extra class classes.

      Good luck

      W8AMZ

      From: Steve Vander Hill <svanderhill@ employmenttradit ions.com>
      Subject: [WestMichiganHams] New O.C.E.C. Trailer
      To: "North Ottawa Amateur Radio Club W8CSO" <W8CSO@yahoogroups. com>, "Holland Club K8DAA" <k8daa@yahoogroups. com>, "OCEC/WMSAR" <ocecwmsar@yahoogrou ps.com>, "West Michigan Hams" <WestMichiganHams@ yahoogroups. com>
      Date: Monday, October 6, 2008, 3:49 PM

      Hello, we’re looking for someone who has a vehicle that is big enough to haul the new O.C.E.C. trailer during emergencies.  The ball is 2 5/16”, the wiring harness is a round 7-prong, and the size of pickup truck needed would be a ½ ton or bigger.

      If interested, please let me know, we can get keys made for you for the ball lock and get you approved to haul the trailer, etc.

      Steve  N8UJD

      New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News more. Try it out!

      New MapQuest Local shows what's happening at your destination. Dining, Movies, Events, News & more. Try it out!
    • Tom Nickisch
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
        You are welcome, that's what weare here for.

        Tom