Any GENERAL ticket classes coming soon in Muskegon MI area?

  • mapscenes@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
      See above subject .... ready to learn, ready to attend.  Any classes in the area?
      Mick :-)   k8mic

      In a message dated 10/6/2008 8:13:41 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, w8amz@... writes:

      What is the weight & class of the trailer and toung weight?
      thanks

      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
        Mick,  You should contact Mark Derby K8MHZ  @ k8mhz@...  he is running classes on Monday nights for Tech, General and Extra class classes.

        Good luck