New O.C.E.C. Trailer

  • Steve Vander Hill
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008

      Hello, we’re looking for someone who has a vehicle that is big enough to haul the new O.C.E.C. trailer during emergencies.  The ball is 2 5/16”, the wiring harness is a round 7-prong, and the size of pickup truck needed would be a ½ ton or bigger.

      If interested, please let me know, we can get keys made for you for the ball lock and get you approved to haul the trailer, etc.

      Steve  N8UJD

    • Tom Nickisch
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2008
        What is the weight & class of the trailer and toung weight?
        thanks