help needed

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 16 , Sep 30, 2008
      hello all this friday Oct 3 2008  is the Spring Lake Homecoming parade the parade starts at 6:00pm We till be meeting at 5:00 pm at the Spring Lake Village Hall EOC  We will be blocking streets for the kids and the Homecoming court to pass the whole event takes aprox 30 to  40 mins If you can help contact kc8uny at kc8uny@... or Don kb8odb at kb8odb@...  Thanks 73 de kc8uny
    • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 16 , May 18, 2009
        Hello all this sat may 23 2009 is the kick off to summer 5k run  . we will be meeting at the Grand Haven Dept of public Safety parking lot at 7:30 am the race starts at 8:30 and should be over by 10:30 11:00 at the latest . also this coming Monday we need help in Spring Lake with the Spring Lake memorial Day parade .if you can help contact don kb8odb  at kb8odb@... or John at kc8uny@...  Thanks
      • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 16 , Jun 15 6:42 PM
          Hello all this sat June 20 2009 is the Spring Lake Heritage festival 5K the race startes at 8:00 we will be meeting at the Spring Lake EOC  at 7:00 for a briefing with road closure at 7:45 the route is fruitport rd to connley turn around and back th beach right on beach to bunea vista to alden to the bike path  if you can help contact kc8uny@...  or kb8odb@...  Thanks John kc8uny
        • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 19, 2009
            Hello all this comming sat july 25 2009 is the start of coast guard festival we have the 5k & 10k races and the family (kids) parade the races start at 8:00 the parade starts at 11:00 we will be meeting at the Grand Haven dept of public safety at 7:00 for asignments if you can help please contact Don kb8odb at kb8odb@...  or John kc8uny at kc8uny@... we are also looking for help for The Grand parade on the next weekend Thanks John kc8uny
          • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 23, 2009
              Hello All Saturday Sept 19 2009 is the oktoberfest marathon, 1/2 marathon and 5k races these races start in spring lake and go into muskegon co.(fruitport)most of the event is on bike path we need help watching the crossroads and keeping track of the runners along the route if you can help please contact Don kb8odb at kb8odb@... or John kc8uny at kc8uny@... there will be event shirts and a free meal after at olds boys brewhouse in spring lake this event should be over by 1:00 PM WE WILL BE MEETING AT 6:30 AM AT WILLIAM FERRY PARK AT THE OCES COMMUNCATION TRAILER  THANKS John kc8uny
            • jtlr.fischer
              Message 6 of 16 , Oct 1, 2010
                The spring lake homecomming parade is oct 8 2010 we will meet at the spring lake eoc at 5:00 the parade kicks off at .6:00 and should be done by 6:30 7:00 at the latest if you can help contact kc8uny at kc8uny@...